Lang - Physical - "Mere Inches"

Having spent most of my life dreaming of traveling the world, when I finally had the opportunity to study abroad in Rome I knew well that I was going to take full advantage of my situation. With a EuroRail pass and RyanAir tickets in hand I spent almost every weekend I had free exploring new cities and countries. Often times those trips were timed just right to arrive during some of Europe's greatest festivals: Venice's Canival and Valencia's Las Fallas, both of which are featured in my submissions. However, owing to my major, most of my time was spent exploring the cities and towns photographing and documenting the architecture, sometimes to dizzying extent. By the end of my semester in Europe I had filled well over half of a terabyte hard drive with photographs and memories.

Valencia, Spain; March 7, 2009

Walter Ellis Lang
Architectural Studies
Sherwood, AR
Fay Jones School of Architecture - Rome Center, Spring 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment